In a series of speaking engagements Tuesday and Wednesday, three members of the policy-setting Federal Open Market Committee emphasized the uncertainty surrounding the timing of the expected economic recovery and got about as close as they could to saying that if more rate cuts are needed, that's what will happen.
The Fed has trimmed rates by a massive margin this year as it has fought to sho
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system