In a statement, the central bank noted a rise in transactions that were "aggressively testing the boundaries of existing prudential regulations" and said "some have already breached such limits."
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting