"The dinar cannot have the exclusive right in payment operations between Serbia and Montenegro, as the entire economy is based on freedom of choice of the currency to be used, either the dinar or the euro," Krgovic told a news conference.
He accused the Yugoslav National Bank of trying to impose the dinar on Montenegro,
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio