In a notice posted on its website, the central bank and the ministry of finance announced the first group of 68 audit firms which have passed a new qualifications standard.
Ernst & Young, Arthur Andersen, KPMG Peat Marwick, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu International and PriceWaterhouseCoopers are the five foreign account
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists