The Swiss National Bank said in a statement that the range of the three-month Libor rate would remain at a historic low point of zero to 0.75 percent, which was set more than one year ago on March 6, 2003.
"The economic recovery in Switzerland is increasingly broad based. The upswing is not yet assured, though," it added.
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says