The Swiss National Bank said in a statement that the range of the three-month Libor rate would remain at a historic low point of zero to 0.75 percent, which was set more than one year ago on March 6, 2003.
"The economic recovery in Switzerland is increasingly broad based. The upswing is not yet assured, though," it added.
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations