Source: Financial Times
The war with Iraq will probably have about the same moderate effect on the global economy as the September 11 terrorist attacks, the World Bank said yesterday.
Releasing its regular assessm
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB