Further, inflation is now expected to remain above the bank's two per cent target for the entire year, and into 2004, Dodge said after releasing the bank's Monetary Policy Report.
And despite mounting evidence of slower growth in the Canadian economy and political and economic uncertainty abroad, the bank will r
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio