Arrested earlier this month, Liana Askerova stands accused of being an accomplice in the assassination of Mr Kozlov.
Investigators had already charged another suspect, Alexei Frenkel, with ordering the murder.
Both accused maintain their innocence.
Frenkel said in a letter he wrote a month before his arrest on 11 January that he planned to expose a scheme which helped the central bank l
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations