But officials hinted that volatility in overseas markets could lead to a cut in rates in the future to maintain growth.
Bandid Nijathaworn, an assistant governor of the Bank of Thailand, said the MPC decided to maintain the 14-day repurchase rate unchanged at 2%.
Manufacturing and consumption had both show
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations