The summit of the West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU) faces a tricky task because of intense rivalry among member states for the much sought-after post of governor of its central bank, AFP said.
Ivory Coast, with a 43 percent stake in the Central Bank of West African States, is particular
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations