Source: ITAR-TASS news agency
Russia's gold and foreign exchange reserves on 21-28 March were up by 900m dollars to 55.4bn dollars, the Central Bank's public relations department told Prime-TASS on Thursday 3 April.
This is a new record-high ever since the CBR Central Bank of Russia started publishing the reserves statistics on a regular basis.
As compared with the
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré