The largest political parties in parliament have reached an agreement to treat the candidates as representatives of right wing parties. The matter will be officially discussed at a meeting of Bank of Finland's Parliamentary Supervisory Council in end-October 2001.
The Bank of Finland's board consists of a chairman and five members appointed on proposal by the Parliamentary Supervisory Council which supervise
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations