The firm will be expected to complete its search for candidates by mid-February 2001. This navel-gazing is part of the Fund's work on the "new financial architecture". As a sop to critics of IMF handling of the Asian crisis the G7 asked the Fund.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde