"The framework will improve cooperation and enable regulatory authorities to deal more efficiently with banking institutions that are becoming increasingly complex," said the governor of the Bank of Greece, Nicholas Garganas, during a news conference on 6 July.
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Strike halts Australian banknote production