Dai Xianglong, governor of the People's Bank of China, confirmed this on 1 February at a New Year party for foreign financial institutions in China.
Dai said that the opening up of China's banking industry is an important part of China's policy of opening and reform. China's entry into the WTO marked a new stage in China's ban
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says