The Riksbank's intervention policy may become the focus of market scrutiny if Swedes vote in favour of joining Europe's monetary union and their now freely floating crown is linked to the ERM-2 exchange rate grid.
Once in ERM-2 the crown would be kept in a tight fluctuation band
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré