Fan Gang, a Beijing-based economist who became the only non-government representative on the central bank's monetary policy committee in September, told a seminar that the present yuan exchange rate regime will help reduce the effects of any dollar losses.
Fan said that China's foreign exchange reserve accumulation is "a prob
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure