The Commission's proposals predate concerted efforts in the past two weeks to clamp down on terrorist financing but have been given added impetus by the 11 September attacks.
The dispute between the Commission and the parliament centres on a proposal by some MEPs that lawyers be excluded f
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde