The Federal Open Market Committee, the group of Fed board members and regional Fed bank presidents who set interest rates in the US, split, however, on what should replace the ''considerable period" language.
The Fed had used that phrase since last August to reassure financial m
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations