The Federal Open Market Committee, the group of Fed board members and regional Fed bank presidents who set interest rates in the US, split, however, on what should replace the ''considerable period" language.
The Fed had used that phrase since last August to reassure financial m
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure