The president of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, one of 12 regional banks that help make up the Central Bank, said Wednesday he expects moderate growth in the U.S. economy next year, the Associated Press reported.
Robert T. Parry acknowledged the economy is currently hittin
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says