The ECB is to help train staff from the central bank of Russia. The training will be provided by officials from nine eurozone national central banks and the non-central bank supervisory authorities of the UK, Sweden and Finland. The project seeks to help the CBR enhance its capacity in the field of banking supervision by transferring knowledge relating to sound practices employed by European banking supervisors, the ECB said.
The EU is to provide 3 mln eur of funding over two years
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
Back to Top