The board of the World Bank will meet to consider ways of easing the burden on indebted countries, while the International Monetary Fund's board addressed the same topic yesterday, 25 July.
The result should be a lighter approach to setting the yardsticks - a process dubbed "conditionality" by the experts - that go
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says