Based on the SNB's quarterly valuation of gold at CHF15,086 a kilogram, the central bank has sold around 8.597 metric tons in the latest 10 day period. That brings the total gold sales to around 376.6 tons since the beginning of the SNB's program in May 2000 to sell 1,300 tons of surplus reserves.
The bank's gold operations are i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde