According to a report, the Irish government will be presented with a plan to switch entirely to e-payments, a move that would save EUR200m per year.
That recommendation, made public in a Sunday Times article, is contained in an Accenture report commis
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure