Bulgaria should quickly shed its dependence on all international organizations, including the International Monetary Fund, said Steve Hanke, a Professor of Applied Economics at the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore and advisor to former President Petar Stoyanov.
Talking to local Darik Radio Steve Hanke recommended that Bulgaria's government str
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security