Freshfields, Bruckhaus and Deringer (FB&D), an international legal firm which specialises in central bank legislation, has been appointed to review and update the Bahrain Monetary Agency (BMA) law, governor Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa, told the Asset Management conference, organised yesterday by the Middle East Economic Digest.
The draft law has bee
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations