"It's not very desirable to see foreign exchange reserves rise to such a high level," said Zhang Tao, deputy director general of the research department of the PBOC, China's central bank.
"Current foreign exchange reserve growth is mainly due to the surplus in the trade and capital accounts. And I think foreign exchange reserves will continue to grow but th
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says