Lee Kuan Yew, the head of the Government of Singapore Investment Corp, told the newspaper Straits Times that the Fund, along with Norway's Global Pension Fund and the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority - the world's biggest sovereign wealth fund, to come up with the guidelines.
"We've made some plans. They're considering it," Lee said. "Whether
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says