An unattended bag had been found on the ground floor of the building as most office workers were having their lunch break.
As a safety precaution, the Monetary Authority of Singapore alerted police, who investigated the bag before giving the building the all clear at 3pm.
Eyewitnesses told Channel NewsAsia several police cars and army vehi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations