"Although there are various risk factors, it appears Japan's economy is entering a cyclical recovery phase," board member Miyako Suda told business leaders in the regional town of Nagano.
Japan is showing signs of pulling out of its third recession in a decade. Both the government and central bank have upgraded their view of the convalescing economy f
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development