In what agency officials described as potentially the most significant change of reporting requirements under the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act in more than 10 years, the plan would require lenders to include the annual percentage rates of all loans.
"This information would ease the identification of subprime loans, which have different characteristics, such as denial rates, from oth
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push