"If the economy growth picks up and if the economy needs additional liquidity, we will need to adjust it accordingly," Buenaventura told reporters.
Effective Friday, the central bank raised the liquidity reserve requirements of banks from 7% to 9% to drain off ex
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting