"It is not productive to dwell on undue pessimism or doom and gloom," he told a press conference ahead of the fund's autumn meeting.
"There are still good reasons to expect recovering in the period ahead...(but) we need measures to restore confidence," he said, adding that the fin
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde