However, the Cabinet of Ministers instructed all the agencies involved in drafting the bill to work out some remaining minor points before it decides Nov. 28 on a final draft to submit to parliament.
The bill would represent a significant step toward reintegrating Russia into global financial markets.
The draft is expected to include a reduction from 50 percen
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde