Addressing the Cape Town Press Club, he also said it was time top South African executives' remuneration packages were "put on the table".
The AU was formed in Durban earlier this month to replace the Organisation of African Unity (OAU).
Among its aims is the formation of a Pan African P
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde