The central bank said on Friday that it had signed an agreement with Rebuplika Srpska and the Banking Agencies of Federation BH, the country's banking regulators, to share information on the operations of individual banks and the overall performance of the industry.
The purpose of the move was, the central bank said, "to establish stronger coordination in
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations