The BOJ said it will continue to conduct money market operations aimed to keep the outstanding balance of current accounts at the BOJ at Y5 trillion.
The BOJ dropped targeting call rates at its last meeting in Mar 2001 and shifted its operating target for money market operations to the balance of current accounts at the central bank.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations