"In theory, you cannot exclude that a conflict exists between the exchange rate regime and the inflation targeting system, and this may occur in the future. According to our present knowledge, there is no such conflict," Simor said in reply to a question.
"The central bank's opinion on the exchange rate regime h
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations