"The Monetary Policy Committee's strategy to date has been clear: to offset part but not all of the shock to demand consistent with an overriding determination to maintain medium-term inflation expectations anchored to the 2% target," Paul Tucker, the executive director responsible for markets at the Bank, said in remarks made in late April but not published until Friday. "Th
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research