In an interview with Handelsblatt newspaper, Weber said longer-term inflationary risks, which can be derived from growth in money supply, should not be ignored.
Weber said in the interview that economic data and other macroeconomic factors provide trends on short-term inflationary risks.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development