The Financial Stability Forum outlined a regulatory response to the recent turmoil back in April.
Mario Draghi, the chairman of the Forum and the governor of the Bank of Italy, told G8 finance ministers at the weekend that all of its priority measures were on track to be introduced within the 100-day deadline set by ministers.
The fast-tracked proposals include:
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power