"With a stable currency we can reduce interest rates and encourage investments", he added.
According to a report of the International Monetary Fund, the Lebanese economy will grow by 1.3 pct in 2001. The Lebanese government plans to privatise several companies, including the Electricite du Liban, the state-owned water compa
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde