"Due to the present situation in Gaza, I have asked the Council on Ethics [part of the finance ministry] to give an account for the Council's work on cases relating to companies with activities in the areas in question," said Halvorsen.
The Government Pension Fund, which is managed by Norges Bank Investment Management - a division of the
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says