The ECB is also looking for consultants to help "explore strategic outsourcing decisions" - probably not good news for the Eurosystem's 56,000 staff.
Under EU law all public contracts abo
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says