The strategy will outline how Poland plans to adjust its currency regime prior to entering the EU's monetary union as well as its fiscal policy plans for meeting entry criteria. Poland, slated to join the EU in 2004, is expected to seek euro membership a few years after accession.
The National Bank of Poland (NBP) ex
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?