Rogoff argued that a key driver of central bank gold purchases will be the desire to diversify reserve portfolios. He believes the central banks will favour gold over other major currencie
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank