"My conclusion after the first round of the election is that the majority of citizens in Serbia believe that reforms should be continued, but with certain corrections," Dinkic told Beta News.
Dinkic said that reforms needed to continue, but that certain changes were
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors