The rate cuts are also seen as part of an attempt to see the baht depreciate from its ten-year high against the dollar, and make the country's exports more competitive. Imports have been affected this year by the d
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury