One of private equity's most high-profile figures has said that the industry is eschewing investment banks, its traditional funding source, in favour of sovereign wealth funds.
Guy Hands, the chief executive at Terra Firma, a private equity fund, has said that the likes of Blackstone, Carlyle Group and Kohlberg, Kravis, Roberts - three of the biggest vehicles -
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund