The statement said the injection was made at 9.55%.
Despite the injection, at 0745 GMT (3:45 a.m. EDT) the overnight rate was unchanged from its level early Wednesday at 11.50%, dealers said.
Liquidity was hurt by outflows from the unwinding of a previous one-week repo deal earlier Wednesday, worth PKR10.9 billion
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank